Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids
There are several home remedies for hemorrhoids which are convenient
to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects.
Some of the popular remedies which are being
used since a very long time and have proved to be quite useful in many
1. One of the most efficient home remedies for hemorrhoids is the use of
witch hazel. All you need to do is take a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel
and then apply it on affected area just before going to bed. Daily use of
this home remedy will prove to be very beneficial in treating hemroids.
2. Take one tablespoon of black cumin seeds and roast them. Now mix
these roasted cumin seeds with one tablespoon of unroasted black cumin
seeds. Grind them together to form a fine powder. Every day consume
half teaspoon of this powder with water to cure hemorrhoids. This is
one of the most efficient home remedies for hemorrhoids.
3. Avoid consumption of beer, coffee, cola and excessive spices as they
can cause itching while passing through the bowels and will make
your condition worse.
4. Chamomile is known to have anti-inflammatory properties and can be
very beneficial in treating hemorrhoids. You can consume chamomile tea
every day for better results.
5. You can also take colon health supplements as well. Some of these
supplements that we have reviewed here, have the ability to accelerate
the healing of torn or damaged tissue. They also lubricate sensitive
passage ways to restore normal blood flow to the rectal area.
Click here to have 2 free bottles of Venapro, or here to see our review.
6. Sesame seeds are also very effective in treating hemorrhoids. All you
need to do is boil one glass of water with fifteen to twenty sesame seeds.
Strain this mixture and allow it to cool down. Daily consume this mixture
two to three times for one month.
7. Garlic and onion both have astringent properties. You can insert little
pieces of onion and garlic in your rectum to treat this ailment. On top of
that, you need to eat raw garlic every day. Garlic helps get rid of
inflammation, and hemroids are inflammation in the rectum.
8. Take a large capsule of vitamin E and then pierce it with a pin. Now
extract vitamin E out of it and apply it on the affected region. Regular use
of this natural remedy will be pretty effective in treating hemroids.
Milk And Honey
9. Every night before going to drink a glass of warm milk with honey. This
will make it easy for you to pass stools next morning.